- You are here:
- GT Home
Thank you for visiting the research group led by Professor John Reynolds. We are an active group of graduate students, undergraduate students, and postdoctoral fellow researchers, investigating various aspects of the chemistry and materials science of electroactive and conducting polymers. If you are here to learn about what we have done recently, check out our research and publications pages as well as our current news section. If you are interested in learning more about the group, and would like to look into how you could apply as a postdoctoral researcher, send an email to Professor Reynolds. Formal application procedures for potential graduate students are given at the Georgia Tech School of Chemistry and Biochemistry and the School of Materials Science and Engineering sites. Past group members, please send us updates on your careers and lives for posting in the current news section.
- Congratulations to Sandra Pittelli, Ian Pelse, Gus Lang who completed their PhD degrees in the 2019-2020 academic year
- Congratulations are due to Barry Thompson, Reynolds group alum and faculty member at the University of Southern California, for his recent promotion to full professor
- Part of the Reynolds group enjoys lunch together in the MOSE atrium
- Reynolds group PhD Tony Pullen visits Georgia Tech and the student polymer network of the GTPN to discuss his career in start up and high tech companies
- The Reynolds group welcomes new graduate student Josh Rinehart, visiting scientist Dr. Javier Padilla (Technical University of Cartagena, Spain), and visiting student Junghun Han (KAIST, South Korea) to the group!