- You are here:
- GT Home
Thank you for visiting the research group led by Professor John Reynolds. We are an active group of graduate students, undergraduate students, and postdoctoral fellow researchers, investigating various aspects of the chemistry and materials science of electroactive and conducting polymers. If you are here to learn about what we have done recently, check out our research and publications pages as well as our current news section. If you are interested in learning more about the group, and would like to look into how you could apply as a postdoctoral researcher, send an email to Professor Reynolds. Formal application procedures for potential graduate students are given at the Georgia Tech School of Chemistry and Biochemistry and the School of Materials Science and Engineering sites. Past group members, please send us updates on your careers and lives for posting in the current news section.
- Welcome to New Reynolds Group Members!
- Reynolds Group Goes Bowling and Plays Laser Tag at Main Event
- Reynolds Group Members Attend Graduate Polymer Research Conference in Akron, Ohio
- Dr. Reynolds Visits Sweden!
- Visit to PPG
- Congratulations to Kin, Sandy, and Brian!
- Michel de Keersmaecker joins as a PostDoc!
- Happy New Year from the Reynolds Group!
- Congrats to Natasha Teran for successfully defending her PhD
- Electrochromics on GT Website