- You are here:
- GT Home
Thank you for visiting the research group led by Professor John Reynolds. We are an active group of graduate students, undergraduate students, and postdoctoral fellow researchers, investigating various aspects of the chemistry and materials science of electroactive and conducting polymers. If you are here to learn about what we have done recently, check out our research and publications pages as well as our current news section. If you are interested in learning more about the group, and would like to look into how you could apply as a postdoctoral researcher, send an email to Professor Reynolds. Formal application procedures for potential graduate students are given at the Georgia Tech School of Chemistry and Biochemistry and the School of Materials Science and Engineering sites. Past group members, please send us updates on your careers and lives for posting in the current news section.
- Reynolds Research group welcomes Prof. Bumjoon Kim from KAIST who is will be spending 2019 in the Reynolds group during his sabbatical
- Dr. reynolds, Anna, and Eric attended the 13th International Meeting of Electrochromism in Chiba, Japan
- Members of the Reynolds Group Visited North Carolina State University as Part of the SoRey Collaboration in Organic Photovoltaics on August 16, 2018
- Congratulations Brian and Rylan!
- The Reynolds group welcomes Simone Tennyson back to Georgia Tech after an NSF REU experience at Boston University