- You are here:
- GT Home
The research in our laboratory is focused on discovery, development and application of materials for photonic, energy storage, and biomimetics. Specific areas include:
- Nonlinear optical properties of organic semiconductors
- 3D microfabrication for biomimetic microstructures and organic microlasers.
- Metal oxide/polymer nanocomposite and hybrid sol-gel dielectric materials for high energy storage
- Development of unconventional probes for bio-imaging, sensing, and transmembrane vesicle potential sensing.
- Effects of Counterions with Multiple Charges on the Linear and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Polymethine Salts
- Facile Incorporation of Pd(PPh 3 ) 2 Hal Substituents into Polymethines, Merocyanines, and Perylene Diimides as a Means of Suppressing Intermolecular Interactions
- Keto-polymethines: a versatile class of dyes with outstanding spectroscopic properties for in cellulo and in vivo two-photon microscopy imaging
- Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer and a Tyrosine–Histidine Pair in a Photosystem II-Inspired β-Hairpin Maquette: Kinetics on the Picosecond Time Scale