- You are here:
- GT Home
The research in our laboratory is focused on discovery, development and application of materials for photonic, energy storage, and biomimetics. Specific areas include:
- Nonlinear optical properties of organic semiconductors
- 3D microfabrication for biomimetic microstructures and organic microlasers.
- Metal oxide/polymer nanocomposite and hybrid sol-gel dielectric materials for high energy storage
- Development of unconventional probes for bio-imaging, sensing, and transmembrane vesicle potential sensing.
- Keto-polymethines: a versatile class of dyes with outstanding spectroscopic properties for in cellulo and in vivo two-photon microscopy imaging
- Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer and a Tyrosine–Histidine Pair in a Photosystem II-Inspired β-Hairpin Maquette: Kinetics on the Picosecond Time Scale
- Calcium Uncaging with Visible Light
- Quasi-three-level model applied to measured spectra of nonlinear absorption and refraction in organic molecules